Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MAP: Where Have I Been?

The other day on one of my Skype chats to home, my mum suggested I create a map of the various places in Brazil I've been/go to in an attempt to give everyone some perspective. I am mostly based in the South of Brazil in a state called Parana. The capital city is Curitiba and this is Diogenes' and my base. We also spend a lot of time in Pato Branco which is far west of Parana near the Argentinian border. Diogenes' family lives there and it is where he grew up. Our recent adventures took us to the state of Sao Paulo (SP) a few times (and briefly to the state of Rio de Janeiro, RJ). Leme is in the mid north of SP. Ubatuba (SP) and Paraty (RJ) are the coastal towns we went to last week. You can click to map below for a larger view.


The yellow states on the map, Santa Catarina (SC) and the southern Rio Grande do Sul (RS), are two more states which Diogenes and I will most likely visit later this month or next. We will visit the capital cities Porto Alegre (RS) and Florianopolis (SC) as well as another town Balneario Camboriu (SC) which Diogenes' family goes to regularly.

1 comment: